• Work will be executed with cost including labor and material
• Electricity and water will be provided by the client
• Work will stop if you provide any kind of food, tea or other beverages to our technicians or else you will have to provide bill for the same which will be deducted from your final bill.
• You cannot give instructions or orders directly to technician
• If there is any kind of disputes with technician or for work you will have to contact our site supervisors
• We will always endeavour to follow timelines where possible.
• All contract timings are subject to weather conditions and/or any unforeseeable circumstances out of our control.
• IN ANY CASE IF THERE IS A DELAY IN TIME FROM THE CLIENT SIDE THEN IT WOULD BE ADDED IN THE TOTAL TIME OF COMPLETION ON WORK.
• We accept no responsibility for any loss of time or otherwise due to timings on a contract.
• Once we have offered a start date for a contract we require all deposits to be paid straight away.
• We reserve the right to cancel potential contract start dates if the contract has not been returned and signed and the deposit has not been paid.
• We reserve the right to postpone any contract due to adverse weather conditions.
• Start dates are subject to weather conditions.
• Project completion times are subject to weather conditions.
• Weather conditions are conditions that are not suitable for the application and or preparation of painted surfaces.
• We require a 60% deposit (REFUNDABLE) IN FORM OF CHEQUES once a start date has been offered.
• All deposits are refundable under any circumstances UNLESS THE ECS IS BOUNCED OR YOU CANCEL THE ECS
• BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT YOU AGREE THAT DEPOSIT CHEQUES CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR DONE “STOP PAYMENT”
• In the event of a dishonored cheque, or other financial instrument or payment, received from the customer, and payable to Hamilton House Painters, and where such payment is returned by the customer's financial institution for non-sufficient funds, stop payment, or for any other reason, a service charge of rs 300.00 will immediately be payable by the customer, for each and every such occurrence.
• All warranties are subject to the property owner carrying out general maintenance on their property to ensure all work carried out by us is kept to reasonable standard.
• Any warranty claims must be lodged with our office in writing/e-mail.
• For a period of 3 years from the date the job is signed off, True colors warrants against peeling and blistering due to defective workmanship. For the warranty to be effective, the client must:
1. Pay the full contract price
2. Retain a copy of the contract
if above conditions are FULLFILLED, True colors will:
1. Perform repairs with no labor charge to the original purchaser.
2.Perform any covered repairs to the level of surface preparation specified on the contract.
3. Perform covered repairs only on the specific areas where peeling or blistering has occurred.
4. True colors will arrange an inspection of your property and notify you as soon as the claim is approved.
5. Areas are specifically identified and initialed by an authorized True colors representative
6. Under no circumstance we will give warranty/guarantee for following.
- Varnished and/or Lacquered surfaces.
- Lap marks.
- Fading, chalking.
- Galvanized metal.
- Bleeding knots, rust, or cedar.
- Failure due to moisture damage.
- Mildew, which is strictly an environmental condition.
- Failure due to settling, structural or design problems with the house.
- Paint match. We will match the paint as closely as possible; however, repairs performed one to two years later are not likely to match perfectly.
- Peeling of previous paint layers
- Dampness due to capillary action of water on walls from foundation or base.
- Plumbing leakages
- Scratches made in any case
- Oil base or hardener added material spilled
- No warranty for the fading, peeling or blistering of dark colors on external projects, dark colors include reds, blues, greens & blacks.
• We accept no responsibility for any work carried out by us that is altered, touched up, tampered with by the property owner or any third party. All warranties are void in this case.
• We shall not be responsible in any way if our work is tampered with or if the body of the structure is deliberately damaged.
• We shall not be responsible if there are new cracks developed or color work is damaged due to shrinking, reformation of the structure cracking by additional weight or by drilling or by any other natural calamity beyond our control.
• Also after we do the color work we will not be responsible for any damage which is seen on the inside walls which includes electrical material, any kind of furniture, paint work on the inside walls.
Warranty and Disclaimer
BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF, True colors MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO PAINTING SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER WHO IS IDENTIFIED ON THE PURCHASE ORDER. THE PURCHASER SHALL BE ENTITLED TO NO FURTHER OR ADDITIONAL REMEDIES. PURCHASER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
• True colors reserves the right to alter/change products used on any project without prior notice.
• All paint and materials remain the property of us until all balances are paid in full.
• We reserve the right to remove any unused paint and materials from a project site before, during or after completion of a project.
• We accept no responsibility for choice of colors on any project.
• If for any the reason the client changes their mind after they have chosen a color, any associated costs with this change of mind will be incurred by the client in full, and this includes any labor costs during the process.
• We reserve the right to pass on any price increases from our suppliers during a project to the property owner, we do not know when these may happen so we cannot offer any notice to the client.
• True colors does not paint any new homes until all internal lights have been fitted and are operational.
• We do not use hand held lighting whilst filling surfaces.
• We do not accept responsibility for the gapping of cornices, door frames, window frames and skirting as this should have been carried out by the client’s builder.
• We do not accept responsibility for any damage caused by any other trades people whilst painting new homes; any cost associated with this is the responsibility of the property owner.
• All invoices must be paid on the day of completion of any project. In case of ECS payment 60% advance before the work starts.
• True colors reserves the right to request and receive a progress payment during any project. (Not in case of ECS) but others.
• Any invoice outstanding after 5 days will be handed to a registered debt collector and any costs associated with this process will be passed onto the client.
• Scaffolding charges will be extra
• If there is a delay in the payment to our company from the client then the work would stop IMMEDIATELY, and the work will start when the payment is done or cleared.
• The amount stated here is as per the measurements if there is a change in the measurements then the total amount can change or can get increased.
• FINAL/TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY THE MEASURMENTS TAKEN.
• If there would be extra work other than any kind of details mentioned above than it would be additional and the rates would be calculated as above.
• Maximum no of installments can be of 3 months
• Any complaints are to be lodged with our office in writing within 7 days of any issue arising.
• All complaints are to be kept confidential and if the client proceeds to post any complaints via social networking on the internet or any other media avenues, True colors reserve the right to take legal action against any party to reclaim any losses in revenue.
• Any additional work not stated in the clients quote will be charged extra.
• It is the client’s responsibility to carefully read and understand the quote issued and inform our office prior to work commencing if there are any issues that are not made clear.